1. Choose neutral vendor: Find a vendor who is unbiased, if you see the vendor pushing you for one single product or brand, you are in the wrong hand my friend. Choose someone that can explain the differences between products and costs point of view. It will help you on choosing the right solution for Led Linear that best fits your needs.
2. Light designer: If you really need an aesthetic lighting in your house, you will surely need a lighting designer. They are specialized in lights and how it works around the clock. Choose a designer that has seen a variety of these lamps perform and ensures you on betterment of the space. They can use various improving technology which is photometric data on the lamps and it can’t be paired with IES fixture files in some instances.
3. Light controls: Consider whether or not you need to increase light levels. Ask for a test in your space, it can be very helpful to see these lamps in person. Check whether the lighting controls are suitable to your business and lighting project goals or not. Both of these can impact how much energy a lighting project could save for your organization.
4. Consult utility company: Always consult the utility company as it will guide you through the system with the most rebate incentive, a higher priced system may result in a lower NET project cost based on rebates. Without understanding these rebate structures, you may be leaving money on the table.
5. Research: Find information all over the place about Led Linear Lights and check out all the case studies in industries similar to yours. Take some trials or ask to see some products in action. In case, you try to hire a reputable lighting partner, make sure to ask the company to install a test area to be sure the results are what you want, and meet your lighting project goals.